Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hold On

Hold on, 
because one day you will be the greatest. 
and no amount of sad days and and sorry people can stop you.
because you are loved,
dear,
remember that.
and know you are seen
and you will continue to be seen
and you will continue to be loved.
and forever your name will echo through a legacy of loved ones.
don't stop trying. 
don't you ever stop trying
 because I am counting on you.
and when you feel like giving up
remember that
someone needs you.
I need you.
and when the days get darker,
and darker,
and darker.
and you feel you are at your lowest point,
remember why you stayed strong for so long
and never doubt why
 and if you can't do it for yourself,
do it for her,
for him
for them,
for me,
please
do it for me.
and when you feel like letting go
just know that I will be there
Holding on 
Never letting go.
 

6 comments: